Imagine yourself on the 72nd floor of 432 Park Avenue
Apartment 72A encompasses 4,019 square feet and features panoramic views of Manhattan, Long Island, and New Jersey as well the East River and New York Harbor. Upon entering this important residence, one is greeted by the expansive northern views of Central Park and the Hudson River, stretching all the way to the Palisades. With twelve 10-ft x 10-ft windows, the apartment offers a spectacular aerial perspective of the Tri-State region.
The expansive living and dining area, with 12.6-ft ceilings, north / east aspects, and solid Oak flooring, has abundant light and unobstructed views. It offers the resident a wonderful space to entertain and is complimented by a top-of-the-line, separate windowed, chef's kitchen.
Enjoy your morning coffee overlooking Central Park all the way to the reservoir. Notable features include a center island, marble floors and counter tops, white lacquer and natural Oak cabinetry. Miele stainless steel appliances and Dornbracht polished chrome fixtures all add to the finesse of the space.
Drift off to sleep overlooking the magic of The City with the romance of twinkling lights that stretch to the Statue of Liberty and beyond. The master bedroom, located at the southeast corner of the apartment features his and hers bathrooms with radiant heated floors and a large dressing area with abundant closets. Begin your day, in either of the two additional en-suite bedrooms, to the iconic New York City skyline including the Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center.
432 Park Avenue is an ultra-luxury condominium and one of the tallest residential towers in the world. Situated just off Park Avenue, a few blocks from Central Park, the building offers 30,000 sq. ft. of exclusive lifestyle amenities that include:
- Private restaurant and lounge
- 75-ft indoor pool - State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga studio, sauna, steam, and massage rooms, an outdoor terrace, a screening room, conference and billiards rooms, a library, and a children's playroom
- There is also room service, on-site parking, climate-controlled wine cellars, office suites, private storage, and a full building staff
- High-end dining, shopping, and entertainment options are all nearby
- Three Bedrooms / Four Bathrooms / Library / Powder Room / 4,019 sqft