CentralParkRealEstate.com Group LLC (also referred to herein as "we" or "us") is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its web site.
This statement discloses our privacy practices. The purpose of this statement is to inform you of:
- What kinds of information we collect from users of the CentralParkRealEstate.com Group LLC web site at centralparkrealestate.com (the "Web Site" ) and how such information is collected;
- How the information is used by us;
- Whether we disclose any user information to third parties;
- How you can access, update or delete any information that we collect about you; and
- The security procedures which we use to protect your personal information.
Generally, you can visit the Web Site without revealing any personal information. Like many websites, our web servers collect the Internet Protocol addresses, but not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information can measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and other such statistics.
In addition, in order for us to provide certain services to you, you may at times be asked for information that identifies you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number or fax number (collectively "Personal Information" ). You may also elect to provide such information to us by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings or services offered on our Web Site. Additionally, you may ask us to store information concerning the type, price, location and features of properties that you are interested in.
We collect, generate, retain and use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes in connection with the facilitation, recording and processing of any requests, communications or interactions you may have with our Web Site. We also automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your online activities on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis and in a manner that may allow us or our affiliated or related entities to improve our services to you.
In addition, your Personal Information may also be used by us to provide you with information regarding our products and services. For example, we may use your e-mail address to send you special announcements and notifications of new real estate listings, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Agents. We may share your information with our team of CentralParkRealEstate.com Group LLC agents, who may use this information to contact you about our sales, leasing and other services.
- Business Transfers. Over time, it is possible that a portion or all of our business may be sold. Customer information is generally one of the transferred assets. In the unlikely event that substantially all of our asserts are acquired, your customer information may be transferred, subject to all applicable laws and governmental regulations regarding the transfer and sale of such personal data.
- Protection of the Company and Others. We release personal information when we believe such release is necessary to comply with law, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, or protect the rights, property or safety of CentralParkRealEstate.com Group LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents and others.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and you will have the opportunity to elect not to share such information.
- Data Security. Data security is critical to us. As such, all Personal Information is held in a secured database. While it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of any computer system and the data contained therein, our vendors are required to maintain and implement robust security policies and procedures that combine with available technologies in accordance with prevailing industry standards, all of which are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Information. To the extent we are provided with social security numbers or personal financial information, we comply with all applicable regulations regarding the confidentiality and safe disposal of such information.